AO News [AI-News] New things coming to Anime insight, and community goals!

Sinistra

AO God
Owner
Over the next few weeks, you will start noticing some changes. unless you have already noticed one now! During this time I will be designing a new theme. Finishing up some graphics projects I have started Sorry @Senkusha haven't forgotten about ya, and adding new sections to the site. If you have a keen eye you might have noticed I have added a Tutorials Section. I will be setting up categories for this section for Graphics, and Web Design. the Otaku Dictionary is going to be a place for people to post Anime terms that we use in the anime community to help those who are just starting to get into the lovely world of Anime. 

In 2024 I am setting a goal to reach an active community. with at least 1000 members and 5k in topics and 100k in posts. I know this is a lot but I am sure we can do it. Starting sometime in January I will be holding a Member Drive. I have an idea of what I want the prizes to be we will vote on it near the start of the year. So that's all for now. you can keep an eye on what I am doing with the community in the development blog 

and I hope to see you all soon! 

View full article

Back